Fast, Friendly Service
To some pharmacies, health is business.
To us, it’s personal.
Our Local Pharmacy Takes Your Health Personally
Sick and tired of being treated like a number when you go to the pharmacy? We feel the same way.
What sets Gem Drugs apart is our understanding that we don’t treat illnesses; we treat people. Nothing matters more than the health of the people and families who visit our pharmacy every day. It’s been that way since we first opened our doors in 1976. Small enough to know you, we’re also big enough to serve communities from Baton Rouge to New Orleans and everywhere in between.
How do we make it possible? Once you get to know us, you’ll see it starts with the most attentive service you’ll find in a local pharmacy, backed by the expert care of our pharmacists and staff. Just like a compounded medication, Gem Drugs mixes old-world knowledge with the latest in pharmacy technology — personalized to meet the unique healthcare needs of you and your family.
The Role of the Pharmacist at Gem Drugs
- Reviewing medications to help prevent negative drug interactions
- Ensuring you get optimal results from your prescribed forms of treatment
- Guiding you and your family in selecting the best home healthcare products
- Training patients on diabetic testing meters and other home medical equipment
- Providing recommendations for common illnesses, minor wounds and other everyday health conditions
Choose a pharmacy that takes your health personally. Call us today or visit either convenient pharmacy location.
A Fully Accredited Pharmacy for a Healthier You.