Gem Drugs is administering all COVID shots including Boosters on each Thursday in our Gramercy location from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. No appointments are necessary.
Everything in One Place
Diabetic Test Strips & Durable Medical Equipment in LaPlace, Louisiana
In LaPlace and throughout Louisiana, people rely on medical supplies covered by Medicare, such as diabetic test strips, blood sugar monitors and nebulizer equipment. Unfortunately, Part B supplies distributed by mail do not always arrive on time. In some areas, patients may be forced to drive more than 50 miles to obtain wheelchairs and other equipment for which mail order is not a viable option.
With Gem Drugs, you never have to hope your diabetic test strips arrive on time. We provide patients in LaPlace and nearby communities with durable medical equipment when they need them most — from walkers and wheelchairs to orthotics and nebulizer equipment. Just stop by either convenient Louisiana location, where you’ll find DME supplies for a variety of alternate-site health care and home care environments:
Durable Medical Equipment
- Ambulatory Equipment: Walkers, canes, crutches
- Wheelchairs & Accessories: Manual wheelchairs, cushions, trays
- Patient Room Supplies: Bed pans/urinals, cervical pillows, blood pressure monitors
- Bathroom Aids: Grab bars, toilet safety rails, transfer benches
- Orthotic Supplies: Braces, lumbar supports, compression stockings
- Respiratory Care: Nebulizers, respiratory assist devices
- Diabetic Supplies: Diabetic test strips and lancets, footwear, skin creams
Get diabetic test strips and other durable medical equipment when you need them most. Call or stop by the pharmacy today for more information.
Custom Fittings for Durable Medical Equipment
Did you know you can get orthopedic braces, supports and stockings fitted by your local Gem Drugs pharmacist? Both pharmacy locations are accredited by the ACHC to fit orthotics and other durable medical equipment. When you stop by to pick up your purchase, you’ll also receive face-to-face counseling to ensure you know how to safely use the product. That’s the Gem Drugs advantage.
A Fully Accredited Pharmacy for a Healthier You.